SaaS platform development
-Integrating technology platforms in a way that amplifies digital innovatiON-
Our client, a consultancy firm in Canberra, required the development of a SaaS platform to provide a tailored emergency plans services under a subscription model.
The platform would encompass an emergency solution outlining what action workers and others at the workplace should take in an emergency situation by providing a fully digital solution accessed by laptop mobile and tablet.
The SaaS platform needed to be easy to use in emergency situations with the following features:
- Fully digital emergency response with its corresponding procedures
- Smart forms notifying emergency service organisations at the earliest opportunity
- Tailored document management applicable to each of the organisations
- Effective digital forms to share with the emergency response team, employers and employees at the workplace
- Audit tool assessing information, training and instruction to relevant workers in relation to implementing the emergency procedures
We developed a custom SaaS solution that was delivered through three main components:
- Content Management system to manage specific organisation profile users and logins
- Management dashboard to visualise and extract information
- Policy document storage and retrieval solution
- Two factor authentication access with end point firewall and malware detection
Additionally, we guided the design and development team in understanding expectations and potential resolution for specific UX/UI components for their unique requirements. We also facilitated the client in rolling out features gradually with add-ons added as the service levels increased.