Technology innovation through experiences
Our client required an intranet portal to be designed for its employees that facilitated information sharing and provided an internal knowledge-based sharing platform.
We designed and developed a technically challenging solution that was implemented within a milestone-based delivery strategy.
Our team built a WordPress intranet platform with a completely customised user interface. The solution facilitated the sharing of processes and procedures and provided easy access to frequently used forms and templates.
The implemented /customised features included:
- Personalised user experience: extensive use of feature stapling and custom web sections to offer a highly customised look and feel.
- Enterprise Content Search: search REST API usage for building highly complex dynamic search queries for user-specified search criteria.
- Social APIs to post newsfeeds on behalf of a user programmatically and to follow/unfollow site, user and content.
- News, discussion board – Programmatically posting and obtaining data from out-of-the-box SharePoint using REST API.
- Blog reply display with parent-child hierarchy.
- Photo and video gallery – customisation of the look and feel and auto sliders.
- Third-party components integration.