Dublin, August 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Competitive Landscape of the Global Medtech Healthcare IT Industry Report Added of ResearchAndMarkets.com Recruitment.
This report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the MedTech market and its competitive landscape to 2021.
This report provides an overview of the current and future characteristics of the global MedTech market. The report also forecasts market trends and scope of the medical technology market, highlighting various government regulations and policies, research and development (R&D), exploration and government programs. This report explores current and future strategies impacting the MedTech market and the market outlook including its setbacks and opportunities.
The report also examines recent developments and product portfolios of key players, as well as market share analysis and rankings in the market.
The regulatory landscape analysis focuses on recent US regulations. Europe When JapanThe scope of the MedTech industry includes the medical device industry, IVD diagnostics, healthcare IT industry (AI, digital health, blockchain, etc.).
The MedTech market is benefiting from the adoption of innovative technologies (artificial intelligence). [AI]machine learning [ML] and deep learning [DL]). New technologies improve the quality and productivity of diagnostics and treatments.
The report includes extensive competitive landscape, patent analysis, startup ecosystem evaluation, recent developments, innovations, and other factors that provide insight into the MedTech market.
Reasons for doing this research:
Increased life expectancy and emerging economies will increase healthcare costs. The demand for technologically superior medical technology is increasing. Tighter regulations, especially in the US and European (mature) markets, have encouraged medical device manufacturers to launch advanced devices incorporating new materials, focus on detailed indications, and generate additional data. I am forced.
Clinical research requires advanced medical technology. The market is highly competitive, requiring companies to constantly reinvent their product portfolios to enter new markets and gain ground in the healthcare system. There is a shift to value-based healthcare markets where pricing and purchasing decisions are result-based. The result is increased scrutiny of technology. Competitiveness has increased.
The above reasons are compelling enough to research and analyze the medical technology market. The market has tremendous growth potential.
What is included in the report
- A discussion of current and future demands in the global medical technology industry, along with an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape, market regulations, and reimbursement practices
- A review of patents granted to medical technology by major categories and new developments in the global MedTech market
- Identifying the best companies to meet the growing demands of the medical device, IVD diagnostics, and healthcare IT industries through unique technologies, M&A deals, new developments, and other growth strategies
- In-depth information on increased investment in R&D activities, key technology issues, industry-specific challenges, and the impact of COVID-19 on the advancement of this market
- Market share analysis of key market participants in the MedTech industry along with their research priorities, product portfolios, global rankings, and the competitive landscape of the companies.
- Company profiles of key players such as Cardinal Health Inc., McKesson, Microsoft, General Electric Co. (GE), Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Hitachi Medical Corp.
Chapter 1; Introduction
- Research goals and objectives
- Reason for doing this research
- Reporting scope
- source of information
- Analyst qualification
- custom research
- Related research reports
Chapter 2 Market and Technology Background
- The future of medical technology
- Healthcare IoT market
- Blockchain in healthcare
- 3D printing
- Artificial intelligence in healthcare
- redemption practices
- FDA approved Ai and ML enabled medical device
Chapter 3 Impact of Covid-19
- Declining/Delaying Elective Procedures
- Supply chain disruption
- strong influence in China
- Impact of Covid 19 on medical device product segment
- home pathology
Chapter 4 Regulatory Framework and Guidelines
- Medical device regulatory framework
- Code of Federal Regulations (Cfr)
- Premarket Notice 510(K) Permission to Market
- 510 (K) Excluded Devices
- Pma (premarket approval)
- Good Manufacturing Compliance (GMP) Compliance
- Business establishment registration
- Register and list devices
- Display requirements
- Medical Device Report (Mdr)
- Local agent requirements
- Medical device usage fee
- European Union
- Healthcare IT regulations
- Medical Information Technology Accreditation Board
- federal law
- Better healthcare through the Information Technology Act of 2005
- Medicare Value Purchase Act
- Health Information Technology Promotion Act
- Wired for Healthcare Quality Act
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- Patient Protection and Affordable Healthcare Act of 2010
- Continuous Extension Act 2010
- Electronic Medical Records Improvement Act of 2012
- Food and Drug Administration Safety Innovations Act
- of healthcare IT regulatory schemes China
- Healthcare IT Regulatory Scenario Singapore
- EU approach to regulation
- Telemedicine regulatory framework
- American Diabetes Association Diabetes Medical Standards
- Ata Guidelines for Artificial Intelligence (Ai)
- Indian AI guidelines, strategies and standards
Chapter 5 Patent Examination
- Patent examination by companies
- Other major players
- Regional Patent Examination
Chapter 6 Startup Ecosystem
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape Analysis
- Key Strategy: Product Launch
- Company strategic review
- Market share analysis
- Ivd Industry Market Share
- Healthcare IT market share
Chapter 8 Company Profile
- Abbott Laboratories
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- athena health
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Boston Scientific, Inc.
- Cardinal Health Co., Ltd.
- Canon Medical Systems Inc.
- cerner company
- cochlea america
- Edward Lifesciences Corporation
- Epic Systems, Inc.
- FUJIFILM Holding Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Hologic Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation (Ibm)
- Johnson & Johnson Service Co., Ltd.
- Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Ltd.
- medtronic plc
- Nano X Imaging Co., Ltd.
- Olympus Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Roche Holding AG
- Samsung Electronics
- siemens healthcare
- Smith & Nephew plc
- striker company
- Terumo Corporation
- united health group
- Zoll Medical Corp.
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1pjt4x.
research and market
Laura WoodSenior Manager
For EST office hours, please call +1-917-300-0470.
US/Canada Toll Free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, please call +353-1-416-8900.
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Market